If you're still looking for a reason to switch to organic clothing, let us tell you that manufacturing of clothes literally produces the most environment-harming waste after oil companies. It is only kinder to the environment, and ultimately to the human race, to switch to organic clothing.
Organic clothes are produced from fibers grown without the use of pesticides or any other kind of chemicals. The most commonly grown organic fiber is cotton. The organic production of the same considerably lowers the harm caused to nature, cost incurred in buying pesticides and chemical processing.
Coastore has taken it upon itself to make fashion responsible. The organic fashion store brings you the trendiest of dresses with designs to die for. Scroll down further and take your pick:
- Yellow “Dreamer” Dress: Aptly named, this Yellow Dress is truly a dreamer’s paradise. This can be your go-to dress for a Sunday picnic out to the beach. The azo-dye free stretchable material is skin-friendly and will work itself around your curves to accentuate your body type. The round neck adds to its modern style and the two front pockets put the chic in its fashion scale. Pair it with your favorite beige pumps or tasseled flats and you are good to go! Buy it here!
- Navy Blue "Take-it-Easy" Off-Shoulder Dress: Ladies, you will agree when we tell you that off-shoulder was probably the best thing that returned in fashion. You pair this ultra-summer-friendly fashion with the “Take it Easy” navy-blue dress and you will surely be turning a lot of heads. The asymmetrical flare hemline will make you look fun enough for a girls’ day out to the cafe. Pair it with your favorite black peep-toes and a black sling bag before you head out to conquer the day. Buy it here!
- Black "Little Chaos" Waist Cut Dress: Literally, no one can ever go wrong with a Little Black Dress and here we have LBD 2.0. Hype up your LBD game with this chaos-maker. The waist cuts will add that oomph to your style. Get this body-fit dress from our organic fashion store online and make it the highlight of your wardrobe. So the next time you hit the club with LBD 2.0 paired with a pair of pink pumps, be satisfied knowing that you’re doing your bit in making the environment a better place. Buy it here!
- Maroon "Like what you see" Halter Dress: Well, I do not know about you but I definitely liked this dress when I saw it. It is the perfect maroon for a romantic day out and I can only imagine how elegantly this will elevate your fashion game when you head out for that much awaited first date. The front criss-cross neck is to die for. But saving some drama for the back is the elongated neck slit. Pair it with your favorite beige pumps and a matching sling bag and you are ready to take over a million hearts. Buy it here!
- Navy Blue "Done in one" Halter Jumpsuit: Jumpsuits are probably one of the greatest fashion creations of all time. And this “Done in One” jumpsuit is no exception. The halter neck and the front slit add the summer feel to this trendy navy blue. The low back makes it the apt choice for a hot, summery day or when you’re heading out for another shopping spree. Coastore presents to you this trendy navy blue halter jumpsuit made from pure organic cotton that will be sensitive to your skin and the environment too.
Give your wardrobe that much-needed au naturel face-lift. Get your money’s worth at the best organic fashion store online in India and choose from their modern organic dresses that will make you happy knowing your money is not being spent polluting the sea or the earth. And honestly, there can be no better way to look stylish than these 5 must-have organic dresses. Buy it here!